Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is the best lotions/Remedies you use when you tan in the tanning bed?

I have Prom, Coronation, and a few other frmal events coming up soon and I absolutely have to have the perfect tan! I really want something that will help me tan fast and hpefully I wont burn and peel. I normally dont burn because I'm kindof dark anyway. But please help me out!! Thank you so much guys! ;)

What is the best lotions/Remedies you use when you tan in the tanning bed?
try going to the salon for a mystic tan. it's safest and is fastest. but if you want to tan in a booth, use something with a tingle...but not too often, its not good for your skin...it will eventually turn wrinkly and leathery if you do it too often. yuck
Reply:I love Heavenly Body and Goddess. They both have a tingle to them and work really well. Just be careful not to get the tingle formula on your lips when you are in there. It burns awfully and stays for hours.

grappling

No comments:

Post a Comment