Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get rid of orange blotches from self tanning my legs?

I used self tanner last Saturday and it came out really dark and bad so I've been scrubbing my legs with a loofah every time I shower but there are still patches on the tops of my feet and on my legs. Any suggestions for getting rid of them? I'm gonna get a mystic tan on Monday night (they work for me!) and I'd like all these spots gone by then but I don't want to make my legs really dry by scrubbing too hard.

How do I get rid of orange blotches from self tanning my legs?
Unfortunately thats what those self tanning creams do, they dye your skin. Some are orange some not, it all depends on the brand.





You have to just let it wear off with washings. But if you put a good tan over it, it may cover it and not be noticable.





Otherwise I would say start scrubbing and then put lots of body lotion on for the dry skin.
Reply:Don't scrub away at it. I used lemon juice on a cotton ball and wiped it on my leg then left it for a bit. Then when I showered, the tanner faded alot. Baking soda or body hair bleach will help. Also maybe take a bath or go swimming for a bit. that should reduce the orange-ness. If you do scrub, do it gently.


No comments:

Post a Comment