Sunday, November 20, 2011

How do these sunless tanning lotions compare in creating dark deep tans: Fake Bake, St. Tropez, Neutrogena?

Fake Bake and St. Tropez don't have different levels like Neutrogena (light, medium, deep). I've used Neutrogena deep and it gets pretty dark. Do Fake Bake and St. Tropez get as dark or darker? The light and medium sunless tanners really don't make a difference on my skin.





Secondly, how do the scents compare? Neutrogena doesn't smell great. I can't wait to shower the scent off. I'd like to try St. Tropez or Fake Bake if they get at least as dark.





Please only answer if you've tried one of the above mentioned.

How do these sunless tanning lotions compare in creating dark deep tans: Fake Bake, St. Tropez, Neutrogena?
I use a L'oreal one, in a spray and it is excellent, there is another one that is a bronzer, and that is excellent. Try those if you get them where you are.

fuchsia

No comments:

Post a Comment